The Moray Firth Seal Management Plan: an adaptive framework for balancing the conservation of seals, salmon, fisheries and wildlife tourism in the UK
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 1025–1038, September/October 2008
How to Cite
Butler, J. R.A., Middlemas, S. J., McKelvey, S. A., McMyn, I., Leyshon, B., Walker, I., Thompson, P. M., Boyd, I. L., Duck, C., Armstrong, J. D., Graham, I. M. and Baxter, J. M. (2008), The Moray Firth Seal Management Plan: an adaptive framework for balancing the conservation of seals, salmon, fisheries and wildlife tourism in the UK. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 1025–1038. doi: 10.1002/aqc.923
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2006
- HDH Wills 1965 Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!