ElNet: The Greek biodiversity transitional waters information system. An exemplar for the development of distributed information networks in Europe
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Transitional States in Transitional Waters
Volume 18, Issue S1, pages S135–S142, August 2008
How to Cite
Faulwetter, S., Gotsis, P., Reizopoulou, S., Orfanidis, S., Kevrekidis, T., Nicolaidou, A., Simboura, N., Malea, P., Dounas, C., Mogias, A., Valavanis, V. and Arvanitidis, C. (2008), ElNet: The Greek biodiversity transitional waters information system. An exemplar for the development of distributed information networks in Europe. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: S135–S142. doi: 10.1002/aqc.950
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!