Variation of structural and functional metrics in macrophyte communities within two habitats of eastern Mediterranean coastal lagoons: natural versus human effects
Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Special Issue: Transitional States in Transitional Waters
Volume 18, Issue S1, pages S45–S61, August 2008
How to Cite
Orfanidis, S., Pinna, M., Sabetta, L., Stamatis, N. and Nakou, K. (2008), Variation of structural and functional metrics in macrophyte communities within two habitats of eastern Mediterranean coastal lagoons: natural versus human effects. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: S45–S61. doi: 10.1002/aqc.957
- Issue online: 19 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!