All authors contributed equally to this work.
You can swim but you can't hide: the global status and conservation of oceanic pelagic sharks and rays
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 459–482, July/August 2008
How to Cite
Dulvy, N. K., Baum, J. K., Clarke, S., Compagno, L. J. V., Cortés, E., Domingo, A., Fordham, S., Fowler, S., Francis, M. P., Gibson, C., Martínez, J., Musick, J. A., Soldo, A., Stevens, J. D. and Valenti, S. (2008), You can swim but you can't hide: the global status and conservation of oceanic pelagic sharks and rays. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 18: 459–482. doi: 10.1002/aqc.975
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!