Restoration effort, habitat mosaics, and macroinvertebrates — does channel form determine community composition?
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 157–169, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Jähnig, S. C., Lorenz, A. W. and Hering, D. (2009), Restoration effort, habitat mosaics, and macroinvertebrates — does channel form determine community composition?. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 157–169. doi: 10.1002/aqc.976
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!