This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Post-release movements and habitat use of robust redhorse transplanted to the Ocmulgee River, Georgia†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2008 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 170–177, March/April 2009
How to Cite
Grabowski, T. B. and Jennings, C. A. (2009), Post-release movements and habitat use of robust redhorse transplanted to the Ocmulgee River, Georgia. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/aqc.980
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!