Structures, dynamics and stability of reef fish assemblages in non-reefal coral communities in Hong Kong, China
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwater Ecosystems
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 301–321, May 2009
How to Cite
Tam, T.-W. and Ang, P. O. (2009), Structures, dynamics and stability of reef fish assemblages in non-reefal coral communities in Hong Kong, China. Aquatic Conserv: Mar. Freshw. Ecosyst., 19: 301–321. doi: 10.1002/aqc.997
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!