The new face of gross anatomy
Article first published online: 26 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Meeting the Challenge: Modern Anatomy Education
Volume 269, Issue 2, pages 81–88, 15 April 2002
How to Cite
Reidenberg, J. S. and Laitman, J. T. (2002), The new face of gross anatomy. Anat. Rec., 269: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/ar.10076
- Issue published online: 26 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2002
- 1998. Anatomy education in a changing medical curriculum. Anat Rec (New Anat) 253: 28–31. .
- 2002. Medical neurobiology: Do we teach neurobiology in a format that is relevant to the clinical setting? Anat Rec (New Anat) 269: 99–106. , , .
- 2002. An integrated approach to teaching and testing in histology with real and virtual imaging. Anat Rec (New Anat) 269: 107–112. , , , , .