The structure of heart muscle of the humming bird, with special reference to the intercalated discs
Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1911 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 5, Issue 11, pages 517–529, November 1911
How to Cite
Jordan, H. E. (1911), The structure of heart muscle of the humming bird, with special reference to the intercalated discs. Anat. Rec., 5: 517–529. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090051103
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 8 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!