The source of the hydrochloric acid found in the stomach
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1915 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 21–25, January 1915
How to Cite
Hammett, F. S. (1915), The source of the hydrochloric acid found in the stomach. Anat. Rec., 9: 21–25. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090090103
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!