Proceedings from the Zoological Laboratory of the North Dakota Agricultural College, No. 1.
Persistence of the posterior cardinal veins in an adult cat†
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1918 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 123–126, January 1918
How to Cite
Metcalf, H. E. and Metcalf, K. D. (1918), Persistence of the posterior cardinal veins in an adult cat. Anat. Rec., 14: 123–126. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090140110
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!