Based chiefly on histological studies, by the author and others, on the stomach of the dog.
The various elements in the epithelium of the fundic mucosa, with special reference to those cells whose entodermal origin is doubtful†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1927 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 99–107, April 1927
How to Cite
Dawson, A. B. (1927), The various elements in the epithelium of the fundic mucosa, with special reference to those cells whose entodermal origin is doubtful. Anat. Rec., 35: 99–107. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090350205
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!