A comparative study of the ‘utriculo-endolymphatic valve’ in some of the common mammals
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1930 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 333–347, September 1930
How to Cite
Hoffman, E. F. and Bast, T. H. (1930), A comparative study of the ‘utriculo-endolymphatic valve’ in some of the common mammals. Anat. Rec., 46: 333–347. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090460404
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!