This paper represents contribution no. 224 from the Zoölogical Laboratories of Indiana University. Collection of the material on which the paper was based was made possible by a grant from the Bache Fund and by grant no. 60 from the Waterman Institute of Indiana University. I wish to express here my appreciation of the support received from these sources.
Cleavage and cytoplasmic elimination in the armadillo†
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1932 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 253–264, April 1932
How to Cite
Hamlett, G. W. D. (1932), Cleavage and cytoplasmic elimination in the armadillo. Anat. Rec., 52: 253–264. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090520307
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2005
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!