The expenses of this investigation were supported in part by the Committee for Research in Problems of Sex of the National Research Council; grant administered by F. R. Lillie.
The response of a vestigial müllerian duct to the female hormone and the persistence of such rudiments in the male fowl†
Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2005
Copyright © 1932 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 299–311, May 1932
How to Cite
Juhn, M. and Gustavson, R. G. (1932), The response of a vestigial müllerian duct to the female hormone and the persistence of such rudiments in the male fowl. Anat. Rec., 52: 299–311. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090520402
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2005
- Version of Record online: 30 JAN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!