Aided by a grant from the National Research Council, Committee for Research in Problems of Sex.
Some uterine effects obtained in female monkeys during continued oestrin administration, with especial reference to the cervix uteri†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1934 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 471–483, March 1935
How to Cite
Engle, E. T. and Smith, P. E. (1935), Some uterine effects obtained in female monkeys during continued oestrin administration, with especial reference to the cervix uteri. Anat. Rec., 61: 471–483. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090610409
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!