The extrusive growth and attrition of the incisors in albino and hybrid Rattus norvegicus (Erxleben)
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1935 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 321–325, 25 February 1936
How to Cite
Shadle, A. R., Wagner, L. G. and Jacobs, T. (1936), The extrusive growth and attrition of the incisors in albino and hybrid Rattus norvegicus (Erxleben). Anat. Rec., 64: 321–325. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090640305
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!