The observations reported in this papr constituted part of a demonstration at the annual meeting of the American Association of Anatomists, Wasliiilgton Cniversity, St. Louis, April, 1933.
Studies in the wave mechanics of muscle: VI. The areas of cohnheim are transverse sections of the cross striations of the striated muscle fiber†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1935 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 64, Issue 3, pages 343–355, 25 February 1936
How to Cite
Carey, E. J. and Zeit, W. (1936), Studies in the wave mechanics of muscle: VI. The areas of cohnheim are transverse sections of the cross striations of the striated muscle fiber. Anat. Rec., 64: 343–355. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090640307
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!