This study was aided by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation to The University of Chicago.
Effects of oestrin injections on accessory reproductive organs of the male ground squirrel (Citellus tridecemlineatus)†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1935 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 64, Issue 4, pages 475–497, March 1936
How to Cite
Wells, L. J. (1936), Effects of oestrin injections on accessory reproductive organs of the male ground squirrel (Citellus tridecemlineatus). Anat. Rec., 64: 475–497. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090640405
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!