Thia work was aided by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation to the Biological Sciences Division of The University of Chicago.
Spleen studiesII. Microscopic observations of the circulatory system of living traumatized spleens, and of dying spleens†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1936 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 131–148, May 1936
How to Cite
Knisely, M. H. (1936), Spleen studiesII. Microscopic observations of the circulatory system of living traumatized spleens, and of dying spleens. Anat. Rec., 65: 131–148. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090650202
The adstance and counsel of Dr. R. R. Bensley, Dr. William Bloom, and the other members of the staff of Hull Anatomical Laboratory, have been invaluable in this work.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!