This investigation has been aided by a grant from the Graduate School Research Board of the University of Illinois and from the Rockefeller Foundation to The University of Chicago
Changes in the incisor of the thirteen-lined ground squirrel (citellus tridecemlineatus) following bilateral gonadectomy†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1936 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 65, Issue 2, pages 177–199, May 1936
How to Cite
Schour, I. (1936), Changes in the incisor of the thirteen-lined ground squirrel (citellus tridecemlineatus) following bilateral gonadectomy. Anat. Rec., 65: 177–199. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090650205
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!