This work was aided by a grant to the department of anatomy at the University of Pennsylvania by the Rockefeller Foundation, under which the autor held a fellowship.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1937 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 11–31, August 1937
How to Cite
Abell, R. G. (1937), Quantitative studies of the rate of removal of urea by living blood capillaries from extravascular solutions in transparent moat chambers introduced into the rabbit's ear. Anat. Rec., 69: 11–31. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090690104
Brief reference to some of the results reported in this paper was made by the author (A bell, '37) at the 1937 meeting of the American Association of Anatomists.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!