This paper is a revision of a dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements of Niagara University for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1939 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 359–371, March 1939
How to Cite
Morton, T. H. (1939), An acidophil lining in bile capillaries. Anat. Rec., 73: 359–371. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090730310
Part of this work was demonstrated at the Pittsburgh meeting of the American Association of Anatomists, April 15, 1938. (See Anat. Rec., vol. 70, Suppl. no. 3, p. 98.)
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!