Alexander Brown Coxe Memorial Fellow in Anatomy (1937–1938).
Studies on gonad-hypophyseal relationship and cyclic osseous changes in the english sparrow, Passer domesticus L.†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1939 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 75, Issue 2, pages 249–263, October 1939
How to Cite
Kirschbaum, A., Pfeiffer, C. A., van Heuverswyn, J. and Gardner, W. U. (1939), Studies on gonad-hypophyseal relationship and cyclic osseous changes in the english sparrow, Passer domesticus L. Anat. Rec., 75: 249–263. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090750210
Aided by grants from the Fluid Research Fund of Yale University School of Medicine, the Committee for the Investigation of the Problems of Sex of the National Research Council, grant administered by Prof. Edgar Allen, the Anna Fuller Fund, the Jane Coffin Childs Memorial Fund for Medical Research and the Belgian-American Educational Foundation.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!