Supported in part by a grant from the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation. The Testosterone propionate (Perandren), testosterone, androsterone, dehydroandrosterone, androstenedione, estradiol (Ovocylin), and estradiol dipropionate (Di-Ovocylin) were furnished by Ciba Pharmaceutical Products, Inc. The stilboestrol was furnished by E. R. Squibb and Son and the Lakeside Laboratories.
Experimental intersexuality: Lateral asymmetry in rat intersexes†
Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1940 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 76, Issue 2, pages 173–182, February 1940
How to Cite
Burrill, M. W., Greene, R. R. and Ivy, A. C. (1940), Experimental intersexuality: Lateral asymmetry in rat intersexes. Anat. Rec., 76: 173–182. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090760206
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!