Contributions from the Zoology Department, Smith College, No. 192. A thesis submitted to the faculty of Smith College in partial fulfillment of the degree of Master of Arts.
The structure of Bowman's capsule as an index of age and sex variations in normal mice†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1941 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Special Issue: Includes Annual Meeting Abstracts
Volume 79, Issue 3, pages 395–413, March 1941
How to Cite
Crabtree, C. (1941), The structure of Bowman's capsule as an index of age and sex variations in normal mice. Anat. Rec., 79: 395–413. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090790309
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!