Studies on an anophthalmic strain of mice. II. Effect of congenital eyelessness on reproductive phenomena
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1941 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 33–36, May 1941
How to Cite
Chase, E. B. (1941), Studies on an anophthalmic strain of mice. II. Effect of congenital eyelessness on reproductive phenomena. Anat. Rec., 80: 33–36. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090800104
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!