A case of true hermaphroditism in the field mouse
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1941 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 80, Issue 1, pages 47–53, May 1941
How to Cite
Asdell, S. A., Hamilton, W. J. and Hummel, K. P. (1941), A case of true hermaphroditism in the field mouse. Anat. Rec., 80: 47–53. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090800106
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!