This work was aided in part by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation to the Biological Sciences Division, The University of Chicago.
An experimental analysis of the Altmann technic of freezing-drying†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1941 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 80, Issue 2, pages 173–189, June 1941
How to Cite
Simpson, W. L. (1941), An experimental analysis of the Altmann technic of freezing-drying. Anat. Rec., 80: 173–189. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090800204
Now of the Department of Anatomy, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri. This paper is part of work which was submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Ph.D. degree at The University of Chicago.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!