Specimens described in this article were collected and prepared over a period of years and were aided by the following sources: Atkins Traveling Fellowship of Harvard University, Research Grant of the American Association for the Advancement of Science, Sheldon Traveling Fellowship of Harvard University, and the Dr. Wallace C. and Clara A. Abbott Memorial Fund of The University of Chicago. Grateful acknowledgment is made to Dr. L. V. Domm for the help and encouragement which made possible the completion of this paper. I am also grateful for the advice of Dr. F. L. Hisaw and the suggestions of Dr. William Bloom.
The regression of the avian post-ovulatory follicle†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1942 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 297–307, 25 March 1942
How to Cite
Davis, D. E. (1942), The regression of the avian post-ovulatory follicle. Anat. Rec., 82: 297–307. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090820305
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!