Aided by a grant from the Women's Faculty Club of Northwestern University Medical School.
Changes in lung structure during aspiration of amniotic fluid and during air-breathing at birth
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1942 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 255–265, 25 June 1942
How to Cite
Whitehead, W. H., Windle, W. F. and Becker, R. F. (1942), Changes in lung structure during aspiration of amniotic fluid and during air-breathing at birth. Anat. Rec., 83: 255–265. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090830205
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!