The placental material utilized here was obtained in Panama in 1937 under a grant from the Committee on Sex of the National Research Council. For aid in obtaining the specimens the writer is greatly indebted to Mr. J. B. Shropshire. My sincere thanks are due to Dr. James Zetek and Dr. Herbert Clark who placed the facilities, respectively, of the Barro Colorado Island Laboratory and the Gorgas Memorial Institute at my disposal.
Hemopoiesis in the chorionic villi of the placenta of platyrrhine monkeys†
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1943 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 349–363, April 1943
How to Cite
Wislocki, G. B. (1943), Hemopoiesis in the chorionic villi of the placenta of platyrrhine monkeys. Anat. Rec., 85: 349–363. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090850402
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!