This study was supported by funds granted by the Trustee-Faculty Committee on Research of Cornell University. It is a portion of a thesis submitted to the Faculty of Cornell University for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
Further studies on the survival of spermatozoa in the female reproductive tract of the bat†
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1944 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 88, Issue 2, pages 193–204, February 1944
How to Cite
Wimsatt, W. A. (1944), Further studies on the survival of spermatozoa in the female reproductive tract of the bat. Anat. Rec., 88: 193–204. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090880206
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!