The author wishes to acknowledge his indebtedness to Mr. DeArmond Moore for calling attention to the abnormality of the embryo and to Prof. B. F. Knigsbury for his interest and his helpful comments and suggestions. Thanks are due Prof. Myra M. Sampson, Department of Zoology, Smith College, for the loan of the series of sections used by Miss Bishop in her study of the nervous system of a two-headed pig.
A pig embryo with bifid notochord, biaxiate brain and paired hypophyses
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1944 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 107–123, June 1944
How to Cite
George, W. C. (1944), A pig embryo with bifid notochord, biaxiate brain and paired hypophyses. Anat. Rec., 89: 107–123. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090890203
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!