Journal Paper number 155, of the Purdue University Agricultural Experiment Station, the Indiana Department of Conservation cooperating. The data in table 1 were used in a thesis presented to the University of Wisconsin Graduate School by the senior author in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the Doctor of Philosophy degree.
Development of the testis in the ring-necked pheasant†
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1944 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 317–324, July 1944
How to Cite
Kirkpatrick, C. M. and Andrews, F. N. (1944), Development of the testis in the ring-necked pheasant. Anat. Rec., 89: 317–324. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090890306
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!