The innervation of the pharynx in the rhesus monkey, and the formation of the pharyngeal plexus in primates
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1944 The Wistar Institute of Anatomy and Biology
The Anatomical Record
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 197–208, November 1944
How to Cite
Sprague, J. M. (1944), The innervation of the pharynx in the rhesus monkey, and the formation of the pharyngeal plexus in primates. Anat. Rec., 90: 197–208. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090900304
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!