This work was done under a contract, recommended by the Committee on Medical Research, between the Office of Scientific Research and Development and the University of Chicago. It was also aided by the Dr. Wallace C. and Clara A. Abbott Memorial Fund of the University of Chicago.
The effect of terminal connections on the caliber of nerve fibers†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1945 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 215–233, July 1945
How to Cite
Weiss, P., Edds, M. V. and Cavanaugh, M. (1945), The effect of terminal connections on the caliber of nerve fibers. Anat. Rec., 92: 215–233. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090920304
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!