Part of a dissertation submitted in fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy.
Epidermal nuclear size changes in methylcholanthrene induced carcinogenesis†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1946 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 94, Issue 3, pages 289–310, March 1946
How to Cite
Kraemer, D. Z. (1946), Epidermal nuclear size changes in methylcholanthrene induced carcinogenesis. Anat. Rec., 94: 289–310. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090940306
Aided by the Mary E. Woolley Fellowship from Mount Holyoke College, 1942–1943, Sigma Delta Epsilon (Graduate Women's Scientific Fraternity) Fellowship Award, 1943–1944, Washington University Fellowship Awards, 1942–1945, an Anonymous donor and the National Cancer Institute.
At present the author is a member of the Department of Anatomy, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia University, New York.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!