This work was done in part under a grant from the American Cancer Society on the recommendation of the Committee on Growth of the National Research Council.
Some observations on the chemical cytology of striated muscle†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1946 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 221–247, November 1946
How to Cite
Dempsey, E. W., Wislocki, G. B. and Singer, M. (1946), Some observations on the chemical cytology of striated muscle. Anat. Rec., 96: 221–247. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090960302
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!