This investigation has been aided by a grant from the Dr. Wallace C. and Clara A. Abbott Memorial Fund of the University of Chicago. I am especially indebted to Mrs. Gertrude W. Diederich for invaluable advice and assistance in the statistical analysis of the data. Mr. Kenji Toda prepared the photomicrographs.
The influence of maternal hormones on the reproductive organs of suckling rats†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1947 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 519–549, April 1947
How to Cite
Price, D. (1947), The influence of maternal hormones on the reproductive organs of suckling rats. Anat. Rec., 97: 519–549. doi: 10.1002/ar.1090970407
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!