Supported in part by the Research Committee of the University of Wisconsin Graduate School from funds supplied by the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation.
The growth of the spleen in the chicken†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1949 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 105, Issue 1, pages 83–93, September 1949
How to Cite
Norton, S. and Wolfe, H. R. (1949), The growth of the spleen in the chicken. Anat. Rec., 105: 83–93. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091050107
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 2Dissociation of the res and immune components in the transient splenic response of embryos and neonatal chicks to immunization, Developmental & Comparative Immunology, 1988, 12, 4, 843,
- 4Immunofluorescence and the measurement of immune response to hyperendemic malaria, Transactions of the Royal Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, 1965, 59, 4, 395, , , ,
- 7The cytochemical morphology of the production of antibody, Experimental Cell Research, 1957, 12, 2, 309, , ,
- 8Die bedeutung der wachstumsgradienten f�r die proportionierung der organe verschieden grosser haushuhnrassen, Zeitschrift f�r Morphologie und �kologie der Tiere, 1953, 41, 3, 278,