This investigation was supported in part by a cancer training grant from the National Cancer Institute of the National Institute of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.
The filiform and the conical papillae of the tongue in the white rat†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1951 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 275–288, July 1951
How to Cite
Kutuzov, H. and Sicher, H. (1951), The filiform and the conical papillae of the tongue in the white rat. Anat. Rec., 110: 275–288. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091100302
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!