This work was supported by Grant in Aid for Fundamental Scientific Research from the Department of Education of the Japanese Government. A preliminary report of this study was read at the 11th annual meeting of the Japanese Hematological Society in Kyoto, April, 1949 (Acta Haemotol. Jap., 12: 12).
Saponin induced colonization of the bone marrow elements in foreign organs in rabbits†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1951 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 289–311, July 1951
How to Cite
Ōmura, K. and Osogoe, B. (1951), Saponin induced colonization of the bone marrow elements in foreign organs in rabbits. Anat. Rec., 110: 289–311. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091100303
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!