This investigation was supported by a grant from the Committee for Research in Problems of Sex, National Research Council, and the Dr. Henry C. Buswell Memorial, University of Rochester, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York.
Observations on the formation of the second polar body in the rat ovum†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1951 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 110, Issue 3, pages 329–347, July 1951
How to Cite
Odor, D. L. and Blandau, R. J. (1951), Observations on the formation of the second polar body in the rat ovum. Anat. Rec., 110: 329–347. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091100305
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
This article has been cited by:
- 5Über die Vermehrung der Polkörperchen während der Segmentation von Ratteneiern bei Vitamin-A-Mangel und -Überdosierung, Experientia, 1968, 24, 12, 1235, ,
- 7Cells and Tissues, 1956,,
- 9Cytochemical studies on the chromatin elimination in solenobia (Lepidoptera), Chromosoma, 1953, 5, 1, 363, ,