This investigation has been supported by grants from the American Philosophical Society and The American Cancer Society upon the recommendation of the Committee on Growth of the National Research Council.
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1952 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 112, Issue 2, pages 195–215, February 1952
How to Cite
Stilwell, E. F. (1952), The effect of elevated temperature upon the occurrence of multipolar mitoses in embryonic cells grown in vitro. Anat. Rec., 112: 195–215. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091120206
With grateful acknowledgment to Mrs. Eleanor W. Inouye and Miss Florence Warrington for technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!