Department of Surgery (Orthopaedics), The University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, New York.
Collagen-crystal relationships in bone as seen in the electron microscope†
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1952 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 114, Issue 3, pages 383–409, November 1952
How to Cite
Robinson, R. A. and Watson, M. L. (1952), Collagen-crystal relationships in bone as seen in the electron microscope. Anat. Rec., 114: 383–409. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091140302
This paper is based in part on work performed under contract with the United States Atomic Energy Commission at the University of Rochester Atomic Energy Project, Rochester, New York.
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!