The greater part of this work was done in the Department of Embryology, Carnegie Institution of Washington. The author was in receipt of the Judah L. Magnes Fellowship of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
On the mode of development of stratified squamous epithelium in the rat's uterus following prolonged estrogen administration
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1954 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 637–661, November 1954
How to Cite
Gitlin, G. (1954), On the mode of development of stratified squamous epithelium in the rat's uterus following prolonged estrogen administration. Anat. Rec., 120: 637–661. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091200308
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!