This investigation was aided by a grant from the Dr. Wallace C. and Clara A. Abbott Fund of the University of Chicago.
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 363–379, July 1955
How to Cite
Price, D., Mann, T. and Lutwak-Mann, C. (1955), The stimulating effect of female hormones on the metabolic activity and histological structure of male rat accessory reproductive glands. Anat. Rec., 122: 363–379. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091220308
We are indebted to the Schering Corporation for the synthetic progesterone (Proluton) used in these experiments and to the Cutter Laboratories for equine gonadotrophin (Gonadin).
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!