This investigation was aided in part by research grant No. GG-2912 from the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service and by the Dr. Wallaee C. and Clara A. Ahbott Memoria1 Fund of the University of Chicago.
The relation of advancing age to reactivity of the reproductive system in the female hamster†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 517–537, August 1955
How to Cite
Ortiz, E. (1955), The relation of advancing age to reactivity of the reproductive system in the female hamster. Anat. Rec., 122: 517–537. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091220404
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!