This investigation was supported in part by a research grant from the graduate school of Northwestern University and in part by a research grant (B224-C) from the National Institute of Neurological Diseases and Blindness of the National Institutes of Health, Public Health Service.
The influence of adjacent structures upon the shape of the neural tube and neural plate of chick embryos†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Copyright © 1955 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
The Anatomical Record
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 539–559, August 1955
How to Cite
Watterson, R. L., Goodheart, C. R. and Lindberg, G. (1955), The influence of adjacent structures upon the shape of the neural tube and neural plate of chick embryos. Anat. Rec., 122: 539–559. doi: 10.1002/ar.1091220405
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!